Red Chilli Powder
Red chilli powder can set the taste buds on fire, and sometimes the tummy too! It is basically a spice blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chillies that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder. It is generally used to add spice to otherwise bland foods.
• Chilli powder is commonly used in Indian cuisine to make foods spicier.
• Used it moderation it adds a lovely red glow and sharp flavour to dishes without making it unpalatable.
• Include in any pot of beans or with baked corn and casseroles.
• It can be used to make marinades for paneer or sliced vegetables.
• It adds a wonderful spicy touch to tomato-based sauces.